Tuesday, March 31, 2015

NIVEA In-Shower Skin Conditioner

Remember last year when I shared one of my favourite Whitening Serum by 
NIVEA
I'm back with more NIVEA goodies again!
I'm such a huge fan of NIVEA's quality yet reasonably priced products, and products that really work.

NIVEA's quite the genius on keeping us ladies soft and supple,
they've taken it up a notch, not just moiturizing after baths but DURING as well.

Introducing the best way to attain supple and silky smooth skin:
NIVEA's In-Shower Skin Conditioner 


There's nothing more attractive than soft and smooth skin, not just on your face, but the rest of arms and legs, especially since denim shorts and cropped tops are invading our wardrobes, it'll be nice to strut those legs confidently, and not worry about scaly snake skin legs.

Plagued with eczema since I was a kid, I'm always huge on moisturizers and anything that'll keep my skin hydrated and lock in as much moisture. Plus dealing with eczema skin is kinda like a double edged sword, trying to stay cool in air conditioned rooms, yet the AC just dries up our skin and "gulps" our every bit of moisture like a hungry hippo. Counteracting with this dry spell calls for intensive moisturizing and now with the 1st ever!! NIVEA's In-Shower Skin Conditioner, they've got me protected on an extra level. 

When I first chance upon this skin conditioner, it caught my attention since I've never heard off or thought a skin conditioner was even necessary. Curious to find out how this works and its efficacy, I tried out a whole new shower routine:

Liquid shower gel (Cleanse)
NIVEA's In-Shower Skin conditioner (Apply)
Rinse off.
Viola!


Good Lord my skin has never felt so refreshed and hydrated!!
And if feeling silky smooth isn't enough to prove this skin conditioner works, 
I tested a before and after with a moisture device pen.....
.
.
.
.
.
.
.


Truth be told,
Science and technology has proven that it works!!



The numbers reflect the changes and increment in my skin hydration level. And my skin stayed hydrated throughout the day.


I tried all 3 variants:

In-Shower for normal skin,
In-Shower Intensive for dry skin,
In-Shower Whitening for dull skin. 


And I found the Intensive skin conditioner to be the one I like the most. It is enriched with almond oil that is quickly absorbed when your skin in wet and deeply replenishes moisture without the sticky or oily feeling.
Studies have showed that 43% of women are occasional/non-users of body lotions! Their lack of time and stickiness of body lotions were reasons for lack of compliance, but ladies, I'm pretty sure you would like to keep you skin looking soft and supple like a 20year old skin and not some dry wrinkly old granny skin. So I'm definitely gonna be diligent on this one and condition my skin regularly.

It's convenient and most importantly proven to work!
No room for dry skin.
Cause with this In-shower rinse off skin conditioner,
you're gonna bring baby skin back!!


Each moisturizer comes in 2 sizes, 250ml and 400ml!

Intensive range - 250ml ($7.90) & 400ml ($10.90)
Whitening - 250ml ($10.90) & 400ml ($14.90)
Normal Skin range - 250ml ($7.90) & 400ml ($10.90)


To read other real reviews of In-shower, check out this page and be updated on upcoming promotions!

No comments:

Post a Comment