Friday, August 1, 2014

FRIED is the new HEALTHY

You heard me right!
Ain't no typo error, 
Fried is the new HEALTHY!!

In my foodie dream world, I'd be able to eat juicy fried chicken, golden brown goreng pisang (fried banana fritters), light and crispy tempura prawns and chewy fudgy doughy fried mars bars
***drooling***
BUT,
without worrying about the scales or health or heart problems.

Thanks to technology, we no longer have to restrain ourselves and spends hours on the treadmill for every bucket of fried chicken. Cos there's now a HEALTHY way of frying! And you're probably already familiar with it, AIR-FRYING. 
Thanks to Philips, we got a new Philips Avance Collection AirFryer XL with Rapid Air Technology.


Before we manage to start frying up some guilt-free sinful food, my health nut brother was so excited and amazed at this cooking machine, first things first was to "fry" his favourite chicken breast which some italian herbs. It came out tender with all its juices and flavours locked in it. I was expecting the chicken to be dry without any oil, but it tasted like a really good chicken. 
What's amazing about this air fryer is that it can fry, roast, grill and BAKE!! Can't wait to try out baking some sweets with this. And I'll definitely share it here, I'm pretty curious how baking with an air fryer would be like.


2 comments:

  1. Hi Cheryl! I had been following and reading your blog and news for afew months already, and I must said that I really enjoyed reading your blog, especially on health and wellness issue, as im a health conscious person myself. Thank you for providing an interesting platform for me to follow up. Do keep and the good work and more update pls!!!

    Your faithful fan,
    Kelvin

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you Kelvin for following on my sporadic blogging :))) it's really encouraging to know that you enjoy reading my blog and i will most definitely keep up with my updates!!

      Delete