Sunday, April 1, 2012

A morning with pictures and laughter

We were back at this field couple of days back for a photoshoot. As we had to catch the morning sun we all had to pull another "4am-er". I remember those schooling days when we had to wake up at 5am every morning to wait for the school bus, I thought to myself then, when I was in primary school...that I would find a job that doesn't require me to get up in the wee hours of the day. How ironic, these days , whenever I have a shoot, or anything related, when we get 4am call times I would literally jump out of bed and most of the time, and i'll be too excited to sleep the night before!! Because I feel I have something worth looking forward to...

Refreshing morning view

A was a breeze shooting with Wei Ming our photographer 



天还没亮大家都已在做拍摄准备,

我也不例外!

其实我喜欢早起,

尤其是吹着清凉的微风,

同时享受太阳渐渐升起给的温暖,

心情也舒畅了 .....

心情好,拍起照来也显得更愉快!


跟大家分享当天拍的广告照


A big thank you to our superstar makeup artist Peter Khor for his magic touch


It was getting too hot by noon we had to head back to the studio, because my face was melting as fast as an ice-cream cake

Couple of hours in the sun and I'm "chao ta" ,...burnt and crispy

晒了一早上的太阳,到了下午我可以当烤肉吃!!

Getting all curled up for some hair shots 




"Ta-Da"!!! after all that curling


Deconstructing the curls... Can you spot mummy hard at work?

Super straight and silky right after those curls


And we're back to curls again...

Daddy hard at work too 

Its a WRAP!




No comments:

Post a Comment