Monday, September 30, 2013

Isn't it

When my friends invited me to a dinner party a couple of weeks back and said it was gonna be at Alkaff Mansion, I was pretty psyched, cos I've never been there despite it being around for sometime and how everyone's raving about their romantic ambience...so finally got a chance to dine there and also an occasion to break into my new dress from my recent new found designer love...
"Innit" lovely :) 

What I adore about little black dresses are how versatile they are for day to night looks. Pair it with a blazer during the day for an office friendly look, and jazz it up with some accessories and killer heels and you're good to party the night away. Hence, one can never have too many LBDs! Having said that, the lovely peeps of Nuff Nang invited me to Innit Bangkok's pop up store in Singapore about a month back. Despite heading down rather early on their 1st day, most of their pieces were flying off the racks already! Bought quite a couple of pieces, cos I love how simple Innit's designs are yet adding a touch of flirty, feminine details. And I must compliment that their cuttings are just right, even with the free size pieces!! Hoping they're come back soon with more pretty designs :))

Photo 7-9-13 6 29 59 pm
Innit's Dress with pleat sleeves and throwin'e on some Louboutins 
Photo 7-9-13 6 29 10 pm
Photo 7-9-13 6 31 34 pm
My friend's toy poodle is just toooo cute and obedient too!! 
Photo 7-9-13 7 00 34 pm
My date seems to be in the mood for 'couply' outfits
Photo 7-9-13 7 01 49 pm
She's such an angel and is gonna grow up to be a heartbreaker

No comments:

Post a Comment