Saturday, April 6, 2013

Winding back the clock

Helllooooooooooooo!!!
How have you guys been? Sorry I've been lazy and not updating my blog.... anyways, here goes what I've been busy with. Winding my clock back in time to 1949 Singapura...

IMG_0896
IMG_0935
IMG_0830
IMG_0912
Veteran Aileen Tan as my mama
IMG_0800
With my best friend Hani Hani
IMG_0907
IMG_0953
Vintage ride from Kombi Rocks!
IMG_1127
Insp Kong aka Nicholas Lee with his weird antics 
IMG_1059
Sani, our Director of Photography
IMG_1262
Trying my shot at being cameraman, it ain't easy man! Hats off to all camera crew
IMG_1272
Our wonderful director Ian 
IMG_0869
Mata Mata
I've been given one of the most wonderful opportunity to go back in time and experience life in the 1950s, with this upcoming drama "Mata Mata". I really couldn't be more thankful and excited, because it's my very first drama onscreen and it's as if I'm going back to my childhood days, playing dress up with my mei mei, playing someone else, doing things we couldn't possibly do in real life, it's like masak masak. Everyday I look forward to coming on set,  learn something new, do something new, and most of all I'm still learning how to let go of the cheryl wee in me and fully become into "Elizabeth Lee". 

It's pretty cool be to be able to be someone else, with a different occupation, different era, different character, different background, it's as you could suddenly transform. This is the part of acting that appealed to me, cause it's as if you get to be in so many different shoes, step into a time machine and turn back the clock or blast to the future. Yet I'm still grappling with trying to fully fit into "Elizabeth Lee" and 'throw away' the me at times, but I hope in time to come, it'll happen :) 


IMG_1022
Masak Masak with a gun!! When else can I be holding a gun without getting into trouble?!?! Aren't I lucky ;)
IMG_1044
Thank you Samantha and all our skilled make up and hair stylist for the looks everyday :)
   
Gotta go get ready to do some serious interrogation work today...have to get my serious polka face on!!! *hmph* see ya ard 

No comments:

Post a Comment